The Eastern group of temples comprises of Hindu and Jain temples. The largest Jain temple, Parsvanath temple belong to the eastern group. The image of Parsvanath was installed in 1860. The sculptures on the northern outer wall of this temple, make this temple the finest temple in the eastern group. On this temple there are carvings of a woman bending thoughtfully over a letter and a damsel removing a thorn from her foot. The sanctum also has a throne facing a bull, which is the emblem of the first
Tirthankara, Adinath. On the north of the Parsvanath Temple lies the Adinath Temple.